• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawd eddie murphey

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
michael_richards.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He choked Jon Landis after Eddie saved his ass a couple years after the Twilight Zone Incident to direct Coming to America. Fuck that murderous kike.

Landis should've burned for that whole massacre. Vic Morrow and two innocent kids died because of his ignorance.

The 70's was the boom period for directors becoming a name brand, having autonomy of their own films. It's how you got Jaws, Looking For Mr. Goodbar, The Godfather and Apocalypse Now. This new generation continued into the 80's, pushing boundaries and, as evidenced by the court case for The Twilight Zone movie, breaking laws. There's a reason Landis become blackballed for a brief time - he single handedly almost destroyed everything that new group of directors built, and they had to trade off their freedoms and follow stricter guidelines to appease the studios, who just didn't want to look bad.

How he was allowed back is the epitome of failing upward. The cunt showed up supposedly coked up to Vic's funeral as he gave a eulogy. Just because he did Trading Places and Coming To America, all is forgiven.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Landis should've burned for that whole massacre. Vic Morrow and two innocent kids died because of his ignorance.

The 70's was the boom period for directors becoming a name brand, having autonomy of their own films. It's how you got Jaws, Looking For Mr. Goodbar, The Godfather and Apocalypse Now. This new generation continued into the 80's, pushing boundaries and, as evidenced by the court case for The Twilight Zone movie, breaking laws. There's a reason Landis become blackballed for a brief time - he single handedly almost destroyed everything that new group of directors built, and they had to trade off their freedoms and follow stricter guidelines to appease the studios, who just didn't want to look bad.

How he was allowed back is the epitome of failing upward. The cunt showed up supposedly coked up to Vic's funeral as he gave a eulogy. Just because he did Trading Places and Coming To America, all is forgiven.

Yeah and a year later he's directing the music video for Thriller. The balls on him for even showing to that funeral. Before he had any success he'd call various film companies claiming to be from the IRS so he could pitch shitty ideas. Even one of the cameramen on the Twilight Zone set left the film industry for the rest of his life. I talked to Harland Braun for a little bit and he put all the blame on the pyrotechnics crew + the experienced pilot, not the guy in charge of the whole production.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Yeah and a year later he's directing the music video for Thriller. The balls on him for even showing to that funeral. Before he had any success he'd call various film companies claiming to be from the IRS so he could pitch shitty ideas. Even one of the cameramen on the Twilight Zone set left the film industry for the rest of his life. I talked to Harland Braun for a little bit and he put all the blame on the pyrotechnics crew + the experienced pilot, not the guy in charge of the whole production.

That's the story, is that the pilot was partially at fault because the rotor (I think?) got delaminated; the pyro guys were at fault for being way too close to the helicopter; and again, fucking Landis, as witnesses said he kept yelling for the 'copter to get lower.

I've seen my share of weird things online - Fuck, that should go without saying, I'm on here after all - and I don't seek morbid rubbish (I love old horror but once you get to the gore, I tap out), but I made the mistake of watching that leaked video of the helicopter crash from that movie...

I regret it. Multiple angles, multiple speeds, and it doesn't matter that it was low quality - you feel it when it happens. Every time. Plus I had read what happened to them, the decapitation... I feel sad all over just reiterating this.

Jennifer Jason Leigh (Morrow's daughter) should've beaten Landis to death at the funeral with Vic's Combat! Emmy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He hired Paul Mooney to write for him and tour with him knowing that Mooney raped Richard Pryor's son. So I always suspected that Murphy was some sort of faggot. Down low niggers or whatever they call them. Hollywood is apparently filled with them, same with rappers and athletes.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
That's the story, is that the pilot was partially at fault because the rotor (I think?) got delaminated; the pyro guys were at fault for being way too close to the helicopter; and again, fucking Landis, as witnesses said he kept yelling for the 'copter to get lower.

I've seen my share of weird things online - Fuck, that should go without saying, I'm on here after all - and I don't seek morbid rubbish (I love old horror but once you get to the gore, I tap out), but I made the mistake of watching that leaked video of the helicopter crash from that movie...

I regret it. Multiple angles, multiple speeds, and it doesn't matter that it was low quality - you feel it when it happens. Every time. Plus I had read what happened to them, the decapitation... I feel sad all over just reiterating this.

Jennifer Jason Leigh (Morrow's daughter) should've beaten Landis to death at the funeral with Vic's Combat! Emmy.

The worst story I heard was about the mother of one of the children killed. When everyone saw the crash happened they were in stunned silence until the mother started screaming running for her decapitated child. If youre ever really bored this guy has like 4 hours of broadcast footage throughout the entirety of the event.

You see Landis bawling as he spoke at the funeral, the "dragon lady" Leah D'Agostino who botches the prosecution, Spielberg distancing himself from Landis...

Pretty tragic shit my dad still loves watching Combat

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
The worst story I heard was about the mother of one of the children killed. When everyone saw the crash happened they were in stunned silence until the mother started screaming running for her decapitated child. If youre ever really bored this guy has like 4 hours of broadcast footage throughout the entirety of the event.

You see Landis bawling as he spoke at the funeral, the "dragon lady" Leah D'Agostino who botches the prosecution, Spielberg distancing himself from Landis...

Pretty tragic shit my dad still loves watching Combat

Spielberg ran from Landis like Nana runs from confrontation - he immediately called for studios to basically take away director autonomy. He had to though, because if he didn't volunteer it, the punishment would have been even worse. His peers got away with crazy shit for over a decade - look at Apocalypse Now alone.

That fucking prosecutor, why didn't the cunt dial it down from her 11? She should've been subdued about it, instead she grandstanded like she was trying out for Father Ted. There was always a good chance Landis was going to walk - it's Hollywood - but she did the case no favors.

The fucking judge should've pulled her aside and said "Don't... Don't do that, sir."