• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Dr. Katz

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I swear there was a national syndicated radio show that played on our most popular urban station in the Boston area at the time, jamn 945, and it was hosted by a guy named Dr. Katz and teens would call in and whine about stupid shit.

Some kid was asking for advice about a shitty haircut he got and was being made fun of for.

I can't be imagining this shit, but when I hear Dr Katz I think of that radio show.

The actual show with the squiggly animation? I did like it. Even though I was a kid and didn't understand it, it just always put me at ease.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I swear there was a national syndicated radio show that played on our most popular urban station in the Boston area at the time, jamn 945, and it was hosted by a guy named Dr. Katz and teens would call in and whine about stupid shit.

Some kid was asking for advice about a shitty haircut he got and was being made fun of for.

I can't be imagining this shit, but when I hear Dr Katz I think of that radio show.

The actual show with the squiggly animation? I did like it. Even though I was a kid and didn't understand it, it just always put me at ease.
Entire show in varying quality on da YouTubes.