WWAWD Disposable Vapes

They're gay yes...

I've posted before about my non smoking household restricting my ability to burn through cigs like i was still a free man. Last night I met a budday for a few beers, he smokes and i usually crash cigs of him so i went to a bodega to pre buy some so he wouldn't be pissed off. We were only having a couple so I got one of these disposable vapes instead. Have to say they taste pretty nice. I only know they exist because the slum i live in is littered with them all over the floor so they're pretty popular. I was surprised how cheap one was too. I have no idea how these fucking things are allowed to exist though because it's laced with nicotine but it tastes like a fruit salad. Wife can't tell I've been smoking it either so it's a bonus.

G

Long after I quit smoking I went to a bar that still allows smoking, and needed something too. I went to a convenience store and bought one and it worked for me. I could hang in the bar and have a shandy while using the vape. I always fucking hated the enormous ones with the big tanks you see a lot of faggots using, but the disposable shit is nice.

Monk

I wish my faggot neo-con dominated state would legalize so I could get disposable concentrate pens. Our piece of shit ex-alcoholic governor has said she would veto any attempt at legalization even if it passes with bipartisan support.