• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Day Drinking

G

for several years it was the best or at least i had deluded myself into believing so. i rarely enjoy it anymore, even when it’s limited to just getting a semi buzz at night. as 30 barrels closer, cigarettes are the only vice that carry the slightest amount of pleasure
Fawwk man, my late 20s I was happily married living the good old story book life. Never really drank except a couple times a year.

Since I've been motherrrfucked by these scuummmbagsss I've been getting shithammered and broto recalls are becoming a weekly occurrence.

Enjoy the times that are good. The sopranos hit that one head on

G

The few times I've done it post 30, it just makes me sleepy. Unless it's a wedding or something and there's constant food to reset you.
Who are you Pat? Food is for faggots.

I hear you tho. I'm just kind of going off the rails today. Tough fawwwwkin week to start the year but now its MY show. No bosses no management I'm keeping this one running as long as I can. People tell me alcohol is an escape but it's making me feel a whole lot fucking better.

G

Who are you Pat? Food is for faggots.

I hear you tho. I'm just kind of going off the rails today. Tough fawwwwkin week to start the year but now its MY show. No bosses no management I'm keeping this one running as long as I can. People tell me alcohol is an escape but it's making me feel a whole lot fucking better.
Eating something while drinking wards off the old cirrhosis for longer. Trust me, I come from good drinking stock.

G

Kept that going until about 2am...there was live music at the place and they were playing a paramore song...I noticeably lost my shit. To an embarrassing, like everyone there would be in on the bit. But the it ended up having a nice smooch with some college girl who gave me her number and didn't respond. Cunt.