WWAWD Cold Fries from McDonald's

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I am trying to tell people that THIS, the above, is the average Black in this country. Not the guy you work with, not the people on TV, but this.

If Rasmussen polled the Black community about this story, 90% of them would say the fries shoulda been hot.

Remember Trayvon Martin's supposed girlfriend?

Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin Girlfriend, Deletes Tweets About Drinking, Drug Use Before ...

This is the average Black. She's not below average. She is average.

And she can't read cursive writing.

I won't say I 'followed' the Zimmerman trial, as I only really heard about it through OnA, and sometimes fast forwarded through Ant's rants on Trayvon and Obama, but I didn't know she was caught in this bald-faced lie right on the stand.

Today, the defense wouldn't even ask if she could read because of bigotry of low expectations or something.
Media programming is so strong, they've even got a guy like you capitalzing the word "black."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
this is like a news cycle in a realistic wakanda

View attachment 98645

it's beyond idiocracy, they wouldn't have been able to write something so stupid being a real headline, there's no cleverness to it
Lmao it's like there's no other option when you get cold fries. If your fries aren't hot, you MUST kill whoever gave them to you. It's like the kid noticed his fries were cold, took a deep breath, said "I gotta do what I gotta do" and reluctantly shot the McDonald's worker with tears in his eyes.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
One problem is that people like @captain_kamala don’t realise just how big their IQ and delayed gratification bump is from even one drop of white blood. As a result they think niggers are the same as them and cut them too much slack. In a sane world the family members defending him would be forced out of the community and told to fuck off and live somewhere else like the stupid gorilla niggers they are.