• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD CIA Killing JFK?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
If you’re actually interested in learning about it this is the most comprehensive and honest study I’ve found highlighting the institutions involved, the specific culprits, and their motivations:

It’s a bit of a slog tabehonestwitya.. it’s a 12 part series/deep dive into the events surrounding and leading up to his murder by CIA/military operatives. I would only recommend reading it if it’s something you’re truly interested in learning about and not from fake and gay official sources like the Warren Commission report.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Also, I don’t watch tv and been busy as fuck the last couple of weeks.

Can someone give me a run down here? Did the cia come out and say they did it???

Forum Clout
Also, I don’t watch tv and been busy as fuck the last couple of weeks.

Can someone give me a run down here? Did the cia come out and say they did it???
No Tucker Carlson had a guy on this week who said they did so all the boomers are on the JFK conspiracy train again. Plus Robert Kennedy Jr. also came out and agreed with him about his uncle and dad being killed by the CIA.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Who cares really. Didn't Kennedy's gangster dad get his gangster associates to steal the election. Dick should have won in '60.

The story I heard is Jack remarked that he wasn’t sure he actually wanted to be President when he heard he was fixing to win and his gangster dad said “let me know so I can make a call.” Or something to that effect.

This is way after he made shit tons of money through the markets (insider trading probably) and then worked with a banking regulator (insider trading again, probably). Basically the guy had been working angles for decades before he rigged an election.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
No Tucker Carlson had a guy on this week who said they did so all the boomers are on the JFK conspiracy train again. Plus Robert Kennedy Jr. also came out and agreed with him about his uncle and dad being killed by the CIA.

RFK Jr. has been talking about it for awhile but since he talks all weird they seem to just leave him alone because they know the average person doesn't have the patience to listen to him. Dude is a true hero with balls of steel.