• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Chick-fil-A?

G

Having some for lunch. It eats pretty good. Especially since the company rightfully hates faggots.
Not anymore
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/1663371060677337090?t=W_YDx2oyHTSoXHMaFVF-vQ&s=19[/URL]

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I like how the left try to claim they hate it yet the restaurants are always busy and make money to the point they have to have two drive in lanes and are only open 6 days a week. They’re open less and make more than other fast food places.
IMG_0326.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The one near me hired a couple of niggers, and I don't think they lasted a week. Niggers are incapable of common courtesy.
They pay more than other places because people expert an above level service. They can bounce you if you don’t deliver that kind of service. I know a couple in PA have put curfew on the restaurant for teenager past a certain time because they were coming in and being rude. I’m sure you can imagine what the unruly teenagers looked like.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
They pay more than other places because people expert an above level service. They can bounce you if you don’t deliver that kind of service. I know a couple in PA have put curfew on the restaurant for teenager past a certain time because they were coming in and being rude. I’m sure you can imagine what the unruly teenagers looked like.
Any chick-fil-a I went to had nothing but friendly white people.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think its great but with how expensive and shit quality everything has got I wont even go to fast food unless on a road trip. Plus there isnt one near close enough to me so its a whole adventure to go there. It is one of the last few fast food places Id be willing to eat at if it came down to it.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I think its great but with how expensive and shit quality everything has got I wont even go to fast food unless on a road trip. Plus there isnt one near close enough to me so its a whole adventure to go there. It is one of the last few fast food places Id be willing to eat at if it came down to it.
Yeah there’s only two near me that I know of and They’re kind of out of the way.