• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Celtics Warriors

G

Hoops was my tinG back in da day! I go deep with the b-ball brother man.

Celtics are my team all the way gotta go all in with them. I'm betting 2000 pounds of the "German Shepard in July" package I bought from Dan a while back.

Monk

Forum Clout
The father of a good friend of mine when I was a kid was an assistant coach at Palisades High School when Kerr played there and they kept in touch. In summer of '97 he came to be a guest speaker at a basketball camp the university my friend's father was a professor at. My friend and I went with his mom to pick him up at the airport and we stopped at my house. Signed my backboard and a bunch of other Bulls gear. His politics suck but he's always been regarded as one of the nicest, most accessible NBA players. He spent a ton of time signing stuff for kids at the basketball camp. Fucking crazy how the story has grown over the years though. Dude is now a nine-time NBA champ and lock for the HoF as a coach.