• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD buying your own Blackhawk for $300k

G

One time I bought a surplus Polish navy submarine, but it sank when I forgot to close the screen door. I also bought a surplus Italian navy glass-bottomed patrol boat, which they originally used to look at the old Italian navy. You have to be careful with these deals.
Loosen up folksh

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout

Come on, @CarolMaxheinie do it for funsies.

They got some interesting stuff on here sometimes. A few months ago they were selling a lighthouse up in New England somewhere.
Strip it of any usable parts if any and sell the carcass to a military themed bar or mount it on a trailer as a food truck or memorabilia type thing and hit the hillbilly circuit. I can't imagine the headaches and costs of keeping one of these certified and airworthy. Or start a foundation and siphon most of the funds to make a war in Somalia memorial