WWAWD Burzum

Rascal

I get it. it's not bad at what it's doing but music has to be listenable or you're just being an edgy faggot.

If you're referring to the dissonant stuff, it's just a matter of getting used to it I think.

One thing I like is that everything he does has purpose and intelligence behind it. He goes beyond purely hook based songs, and unlike most modern musicians he can actually explain his music.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I enjoy some of his music. I liked his YouTube channel years ago; he is an odd dude but made some decent content.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Varg is an edgelord faggot that murdered another edgy faggot. Music sucks. Hard to even call it music. If he hadn't killed Euronymous he wouldn't even be remembered.

Edit: also his shits been sold at Hot Topic in the past. Everyone knows mall goths have the best taste right? Durr durrr TROO KVLT

Rascal

Varg is an edgelord faggot that murdered another edgy faggot. Music sucks. Hard to even call it music. If he hadn't killed Euronymous he wouldn't even be remembered.

Edit: also his shits been sold at Hot Topic in the past. Everyone knows mall goths have the best taste right? Durr durrr TROO KVLT

Burzum was pretty established before he killed off Euronymous.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1676965703851.png

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
This guy basically invelted /pol/

The guitar is an European invention, just like the synthesizer. However, the music played on guitar is mostly nigger music - and that goes definitely for all metal music. I have nothing against guitars, as you might know a lot of classical music is played on guitar. If I would make any more guitar music it would be classical music. So, it has nothing (or better; little) to do with the instrument in itself.

I guess I have been a bit unclear when talking about this, until now. Anyway, what I explain above should clear things up for you. I categorize music like this; Aryan music (European classical and folk music, as well as some other more electronic music); Alien music with Aryan lyrics (like all these Viking-metal bands, Oi-rock and the like) and; Alien music with alien lyrics. As simple as that.

Bands like "Vidkuns Venner", "No Remorse" and so on, are "half-way" to the right way, and I know that in our times we might need to get people on our side one step at a time. Being used to nigger music and nigger or Jew lyrics they need to become used to the lyrics first, and then they can be introduced to real Aryan music. That's why I can support these "half-way" to the right way bands. That is pretty much the role of old Burzum as well, to be a "gateway to Heaven". You become what you listen to (mentally), so I deem it very important that we promote Aryan music to our Aryan race. This as well, is a part of the struggle. This way we can save our collective mental and spiritual health as well. Instead of primitive, degenerate, subhuman mentality promoted by the nigger (pop) music today, we can educate and "heal" our race with Aryan music, promoting. Aryan ideals like honesty, justice, honour, faithfulness, strength, courage, respect, nature awareness and so on.