• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Brand New To Catch A Predator

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
They've replaced the kitchen counter with a casting couch

Screenshot_31.png

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So this is the third iteration after the aborted 'hansen vs predator'

Hansen has that 90's newscaster attitude about him. He thinks he is better than everyone. I don't think he fucks kids, but he is shady as fuck. He got caught ripping off a ma and pa printing shop for a 5 digit sum. He also refuses to get with the times when it comes to You tube.

Also, i think it's the 4th time he has tryed to get a YT show going.

Forum Clout
I tried watching some of these, but it's just shit. They're worse than when those obese hicks follow people into Wal-Marts screaming "THIS GUY TRIED TO FUCK A 14 YEAR OLD, IT'S ON MAH PHONE HERE!"

There's some degree of production that makes these fun, and ol Han-Man just decided "Fuck that!".

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Yeah it's too sterile. The original to catch a predator had way more going on

As much as Iove watching these fucktards get caught, it's a double edge sword. The show used a, I guess a 3rd party, called 'perverted justice'. Hansen will bitch that YT's are not as professional as he, but NBC used a 3rd party of fat fucks to catch the pedos.

As i stated thou, that Alex dude kills it on rumble. I like "Dap" too, but they get way to emotional and have gotten into fights with the people that show up.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I wonder if any of these fucks will actually go to jail. They managed to fuck it up and like everyone they "caught" on the first shows got their cases thrown out

They're working with cops this time.

This one's pretty good. He lawyered up straight away and Chris still got him talking. I'm only 10 minutes in and already some classic lines.