• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Bounty?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I know Patrice summarized it back in the day but it really is a great film.

Delicious Polynesian broads with supple tits will always get a thumbs up from me

1676500172884.jpeg

Plus Mel had a great role (as usual).

I find myself wondering what kinda lives these motherfuckers had. Being at sea had to suck 95% of the time but it would’ve been cool to be on some island no other white man was on before.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
"Nawww nigga, those were tight black Polynesian nips"

The Bounty is pretty good. I remember I first watched it like 6 or 7 years ago because Patrice talked about it and it's a solid movie that people don't really seem to talk about. Same with Quest For Fire.

"She fell in love with that mafucker. He had a big caveman dick"

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
I know Patrice summarized it back in the day but it really is a great film.

Delicious Polynesian broads with supple tits will always get a thumbs up from me

View attachment 95700

Plus Mel had a great role (as usual).

I find myself wondering what kinda lives these motherfuckers had. Being at sea had to suck 95% of the time but it would’ve been cool to be on some island no other white man was on before.

Fantastic movie and one of my favorites. I always liked the cinematography of the islands, it made Tahiti look like a true paradise that no man would want to leave and does a good job of supporting the decision to mutiny. I first saw it on HBO as a kid and I grew up appreciating Polynesian chicks because of it. The movie was very accurate to what actually happened on the HMS Bounty and Mel does a great job portraying Fletcher Christian. The mutineers eventually landed on Pitcairn Island, after a pit stop in Tahiti for women & supplies, and they still have descendants living there and on Norfolk Island.