• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Boosie Badazz (you’ve gone too fawkin far, Dwyane Wade)?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
LOVE da Boosie. Every Vlad interview with him is a classic. He really lived what he raps about too. In addition to being on death row for murder charges he was later acquitted of, he groomed a child named Marlo Mike into being one of his top hittas. Marlo Mike's story is actually quite tragic and may tarnish your view of this otherwise upstanding black gentleman should you Google it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
LOVE da Boosie. Every Vlad interview with him is a classic. He really lived what he raps about too. In addition to being on death row for murder charges he was later acquitted of, he groomed a child named Marlo Mike into being one of his top hittas. Marlo Mike's story is actually quite tragic and may tarnish your view of this otherwise upstanding black gentleman should you Google it.

Homeboy almost got the chair because he refused to snitch. Cumia politics aside, that’s pretty fucking real.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231025-190734.png

I know it's not Boozie or oh Bozy (Bozy cidddy bop ciddy bop!) But still makes me laugh.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Baton Rouge is quite the place..

If you haven’t seen Thuggin it n lovin it 1 and 2 I highly recommend it. It’s an excellent anthropological experience

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Boosie and DaBaby (super ignorant shit)

I like the logic of 12 is too young to be trans but the perfect age to get your dick sucked by a hooker. (Not saying its ok to be a 12 year old tranny but what is the logic here.)

But I guess its not as bad as NBA “Imma get my son some head while he one year old” Youngboy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I like the logic of 12 is too young to be trans but the perfect age to get your dick sucked by a hooker. (Not saying its ok to be a 12 year old tranny but what is the logic here.)

But I guess its not as bad as NBA “Imma get my son some head while he one year old” Youngboy.
Boosie has had his fair share of controversies. No argument there,

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Lol reminds me of King Von. Dude was making millions being a rapper, would use the money to buy drugs, have his homeboys still in the hood sell the drugs, and instead of paying them in profit he’d give them shit like gold chains worth way less the value in drugs they sold. They’re like darker jews.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Lol reminds me of King Von. Dude was making millions being a rapper, would use the money to buy drugs, have his homeboys still in the hood sell the drugs, and instead of paying them in profit he’d give them shit like gold chains worth way less the value in drugs they sold. They’re like darker jews.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
You’re too young to remember how hilarious Flava of Love was.