• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Boogie Nights?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Very good movie. John C Riley really fucked himself being typecasted as he is now, being retarded.
I was listening to a random R&F probably from whenever Walk Hard came out and I guess he cancelled Unmasked last minute and said he was sick but did other press at the same time, so Ron shit on him pretty hard. From the interviews I’ve seen he seems like he could be a douche so maybe he fucked himself. He hasn’t done anything good in a while either. I also read that he was supposed to play Mcnulty on the Wire but his wife refused to stay in Baltimore while he shot it.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was listening to a random R&F probably from whenever Walk Hard came out and I guess he cancelled Unmasked last minute and said he was sick but did other press at the same time, so Ron shit on him pretty hard. From the interviews I’ve seen he seems like he could be a douche so maybe he fucked himself. He hasn’t done anything good in a while either. I also read that he was supposed to play Mcnulty on the Wire but his wife refused to stay in Baltimore while he shot it.
Oh now I hate him.

If you're offering me hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars to shoot something, I don't care where it is. Shit isn't costing me anything.

Well now if I see him I'll call him a diva.

G

Nearly flawless movie. Maybe the best acting I’ve ever seen.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the no name blonde bitch who played buck’s wife is on the commentary with everyone else and talking like she’s somebody. Pissed me off.

G

It's a great movie, but for some reason I don't re-watch it. I think part of the problem is that I heard all of the references on O&A before I actually saw the movie. I don't fucking know. There's at least 3 Paul Thomas Anderson movies I like more.