• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD "Blow"

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'm about 20 minutes in and it kinda sucks

MV5BOTQ4ZjdjMTgtOTFkYi00Y2FkLWFkMTQtZTRmZWFhMjE2NGJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Movie is literally a CIA propaganda movie for a drug dealer and murderer. They make him look like some innocent hippie who got caught up in the drug trade by accident. But in reality he was moving cocaine for the CIA like everyone else. And his flights back were loaded with cash and guns to go to Central and South America terrorists groups that the CIA and Mossad were controlling.

Any movie or series about cocaine that is not about the CIA or Mossad is written by the CIA or Mossad. The CIA and Mossad were literally killing American journalists and DEA agents to hide the cocaine trade. They are doing the same now with all of the fentanyl flooding into America from Mexico.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
This movie is 3 quarters of the way through and I barely paid attention to it. Two thumbs way down into the shitter. Ray Liotta sucks in this too

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Movie is literally a CIA propaganda movie for a drug dealer and murderer. They make him look like some innocent hippie who got caught up in the drug trade by accident. But in reality he was moving cocaine for the CIA like everyone else. And his flights back were loaded with cash and guns to go to Central and South America terrorists groups that the CIA and Mossad were controlling.

Any movie or series about cocaine that is not about the CIA or Mossad is written by the CIA or Mossad. The CIA and Mossad were literally killing American journalists and DEA agents to hide the cocaine trade. They are doing the same now with all of the fentanyl flooding into America from Mexico.
I think you have Jung mistaken for Barry Seal and the movie with Tom Cruise (American Made). Jung did non of those things you mentioned.

Jung was an early partner of Carlos Lehder and he was cut out of the partnership pretty quickly as Lehder set up operations in Norman's Cay in the Bahamas.

He was arrested and was a witness vs Lehder when Lehder was extradited to the US after being captured in Colombia. He was given a light sentence and released, but he got caught up in a cocaine deal that was a sting- that led to him serving over 20 years in the Fed. He was never an arms trafficker or in any way connected to the CIA- he would have bragged about it if he were.

Barry Seal on the other hand, was running guns, cash and drugs for the CIA out of Baton Rouge and to Florida, The Carolinas, and Mena, Arkansas.

Last edited:
G

Only saw part of it but it was Boondock Saints level cringey to me. This scene in particular you could tell the fart-sniffing screenwriter was real proud of himself, even though it was really gay and unrealistic dialogue.
[MEDIA=youtube]kQiVKlmb7Tk[/MEDIA]

"Ooh, he quoted a 60's song. How clever!" FAGGOT!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think you have Jung mistaken for Barry Seal and the movie with Tom Cruise (American Made). Jung did non of those things you mentioned.
George Jung definitely smuggled weapons. He was part of the Medellin Cartel smuggling ring that used CIA and Army controlled airspace and airfields. There was a famous USA Army paratrooper named Gene Paul Thacker who helped the CIA smuggle all sorts of drugs and weapons to and from his airfields for decades. He was the head of literally all parachute training for the Army and had access to basically every flight manifest.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
George Jung definitely smuggled weapons. He was part of the Medellin Cartel smuggling ring that used CIA and Army controlled airspace and airfields. There was a famous USA Army paratrooper named Gene Paul Thacker who helped the CIA smuggle all sorts of drugs and weapons to and from his airfields for decades. He was the head of literally all parachute training for the Army and had access to basically every flight manifest.

He didn't, guy. I don't know what to tell you. He wasn't even a pilot. He was a go between who had the connection to be able to sell wholesale amounts if cocaine in the Los Angeles/California market. It would have been mentioned in his book and by him in the countless interviews he gave--

In reality, Jung was more of a bit player and part of a single transportation ring, wherein the Medillin Cartel had up to and over a 100 wholesale rings operating at the same time.

By 1978/79, Jung was cut out of having any direction connection to the Cartel- not to sound like a Patrick, but I've been studying this shit since the mid-90's. I'm pretty well-versed on the topic.