WWAWD Big Sunday breakfast?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
My life has become so boring that Sunday Breakfast is literally a weekly highlight for me.

Screenshot_20230326-140723_Gallery.jpg

Any other brothermen lage Sunday breakfast havers?

G

Looks great, brotherman! You know what they say, the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Haha, bon appetit!

I just had a simple bowl of yoghurt with muesli and a banana, also i enjoyed a nice cup of tea and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

G

What is it with Americans putting fruit on a plate with cooked breakfast stuff. I brought this up before and most of the yanks on here said they'd never seen it before. Practically every time I've had breakfast in a diner in California there was a slice of cantaloupe or some strawberries or something next to my bacon and eggs. Put it in a bowl on the side and I'll happily eat it.

Sorry, other than that your breakfast looks tasty

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Looks great, brotherman! You know what they say, the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Haha, bon appetit!

I just had a simple bowl of yoghurt with muesli and a banana, also i enjoyed a nice cup of tea and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Muesli? Based on last night's activity, you should be feasting on Muslim!

I'll be here all week

Milk74

I'm black Irish
What is it with Americans putting fruit on a plate with cooked breakfast stuff. I brought this up before and most of the yanks on here said they'd never seen it before. Practically every time I've had breakfast in a diner in California there was a slice of cantaloupe or some strawberries or something next to my bacon and eggs. Put it in a bowl on the side and I'll happily eat it.

Sorry, other than that your breakfast looks tasty
My ex isn't from America and she made the same observation...Keeping fruits on the side is a reasonable assumption, so I'm not sure why I don't.