• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Biden administration leaving documents all over the place?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Same thing with trump and those papers. I like to imagine they are horders living in rooms completely full to the brim with who gives a fuck paperwork

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
it’s all theater. They want us to see this, so I’m sure something bigger is going on. Also, this will be used against Trump with how he had documents.

G

when all the trump shit was happening there was an opinion piece that went through how it is common that these ex white house people end up with these documents and that it was made a big deal because it was trump. they also said democrats are going to open a can of warms by making a big deal with trump because its bound to happen with someone on the left too and here we are.

also like @Dennyislife said i think the word "classified" is adding to the theatrics of all of this. these documents are probably just stupid shit that just got labeled "classified" at some point in the pipeline and its not like nuclear codes being left on a sticky note