• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Berserk

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Anime stinks but the manga reads good until it turns to shit. Story as old as time.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
a98724a949e7809aa51e0594458741ce.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Masterpiece. Susumu Hirasawa's score for the 97 anime is one of my favourite scores of all time.

I've been enjoying the new chapters by Studio Gaga as well.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Maybe so, but it felt like a different show entirely. I didn't really tie into any of the gang's adventures.
It absolutely did, it was all about Griffith being willing to sacrifice the band of the Hawk, even after everything they've been through, because of his relationship with Guts. And the only reason he ended up in that situation was because of their adventures.

Forum Clout
It absolutely did, it was all about Griffith being willing to sacrifice the band of the Hawk, even after everything they've been through, because of his relationship with Guts. And the only reason he ended up in that situation was because of their adventures.

They should've done that by having him team up with some previously introduced enemy of the gang I think. Having all those monsters pop up and kill everyone is too jarring.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
They should've done that by having him team up with some previously introduced enemy of the gang I think. Having all those monsters pop up and kill everyone is too jarring.
Man, I completely disagree with that. The fact that it's so jarring adds to the brilliance for me.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Beserk is soooo cringe now.....i think you can buy Beserk merch at FYI......yech