• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Beatles getting serviced by all the broads at the end of this video?

Monk

Forum Clout
ghows-LK-69083930-4200-4084-957d-61c2cd3a7566-4d9ac8c1.jpeg

Pattie Boyd was smokin' when Georgie Boy was fucking her.

Then Clapton came along and absolutely fucking ruined her.

How-Pete-Townshend-helped-Eric-Clapton-romance-George-Harrisons-wife-Pattie-Boyd.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
ghows-LK-69083930-4200-4084-957d-61c2cd3a7566-4d9ac8c1.jpeg

Pattie Boyd was smokin' when Georgie Boy was fucking her.

Then Clapton came along and absolutely fucking ruined her.

How-Pete-Townshend-helped-Eric-Clapton-romance-George-Harrisons-wife-Pattie-Boyd.jpg
Eric is a good egg.

“Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out,” exclaimed Clapton to his captive audience. “Get the w*gs out. Get the c**ns out. Keep Britain white,” he added.

“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. So where are you? Well, wherever you are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country.”

He added: “Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back.”

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Nice finally getting the girl of your dreams by stealing her from your best friend, but ruining it all by being a retarded alcoholic cokehead, stupid.

Also nice dead child, stupid!

What's Eric Clapton ever done, aside from throwing his kid of a balcony and writing a song about it?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Those girls are in their 80s or dead.

Young Patti Boyd or Jane Asher were stunning but most the Beatles wives weren't particularly good looking where they

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
All comedic comments I make on forums (ok, I agree they often fall-short) are for the primary purpose of getting blown.

I'm only joking, it's art for art's sake. (at least judging by the results)

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Eric is a good egg.

“Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out,” exclaimed Clapton to his captive audience. “Get the w*gs out. Get the c**ns out. Keep Britain white,” he added.

“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. So where are you? Well, wherever you are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country.”

He added: “Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back.”
Did I get gain more respect for him?