• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Argentina?

G

Thinking of going there for sexual reasons.

flavia.jpg

G

Was just there a few months ago. im assuming buenos aires because why would you go anywhere else.

shit weather. People are annoying as they think they're not spics because of some euro ancestry. very sketchy at night.
something like half the population under 40 is unemployed and people are desperate and violent.
cash will be a pain in the ass to get if you dont speak spanish. You will get absolutley fucked using an atm or exchange house with the conversion rates, the best rate are literally guys on the street swapping usd and they will fuck you if you can't understand them.
The women are okay but they think they have first world attitude,
steak is god tier thought, 10$ ribeyes

if you want whores that are just as attractive, go to panama city or san jose costa rica. youll clean up on tinder/bumble and wont risk being mugged by some mongrel mestizo that thinks he's white and dont need to go on a 12 hour flight for pussy like patrice.
or medellin ...if you're feeling adventurous.

G

Was just there a few months ago.

shit weather. People are annoying as they think they're not spics because of some euro ancestry. very sketchy at night.
something like half the population under 40 is unemployed and people are desperate and violent.
cash will be a pain in the ass to get if you dont speak spanish. You will get absolutley fucked using an atm or exchange house with the conversion rates, the best rate are literally guys on the street swapping usd and they will fuck you if you can't understand them.
The women are okay but they think they have first world attitude,
steak is god tier thought, 10$ ribeyes

if you want whores that are just as attractive, go to panama city or san jose costa rica. youll clean up on tinder/bumble and wont risk being mugged by some mongrel mestizo that thinks he's white
or medellin if you're feeling adventurous.
Yeah I just want white-ish looking chicks, I honestly don't care if I have to pay for prostitutes as long as they have no pimp and we can party and stuff together for really cheap.

G

Yeah I just want white-ish looking chicks, I honestly don't care if I have to pay for prostitutes as long as they have no pimp and we can party and stuff together for really cheap.

Then for sure go to curitiba. the whitest city in brazil. same distance as an argentina flight and sexy college whores for $30-50 an hour.
very safe as well. sao paolo too but it's more dangerous. (if you want to ball, go to scandallo club in sao paolo. IG models for like 100-150 an hour, they get tested too). medellin a cheaper but sketchier option, more third world

please do have fun

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.photoacompanhantes.com/acompanhantes/curitiba[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.photoprepagos.com/prepagos/medellin[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Then for sure go to curitiba. the whitest city in brazil. same distance as an argentina flight and sexy college whores for $30-50 an hour.
very safe as well. sao paolo too but it's more dangerous. (if you want to ball, go to scandallo club in sao paolo. IG models for like 100-150 an hour, they get tested too). medellin a cheaper but sketchier option, more third world

please do have fun

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.photoacompanhantes.com/acompanhantes/curitiba[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.photoprepagos.com/prepagos/medellin[/URL]
By IG you mean instagram lol? It's good they get tested... I'm still wearing a condom, but I don't want fucking herpes because I know you can get that from their upper legs etc. Okay thanks, looking into it. Do I need to speak spanish?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
They are still seething about a shitty island that was never theirs wanting to belong to the UK over them and not being able to successfully invade it even though it's so much closer to then than to the UK.

You lost. Get over it.

G

By IG you mean instagram lol? It's good they get tested... I'm still wearing a condom, but I don't want fucking herpes because I know you can get that from their upper legs etc. Okay thanks, looking into it. Do I need to speak spanish?

yea lol instagram... they all expect condom, but ive gone raw before with repeats tee hee...it's brazil so it wouldnt hurt to learn dan-level portuguese, but a lot of the girls are univ educated and travel and shit and speak basic english so it doesn't really matter.
it's just a giant high end whorehouse/bar/restaurant, it really is like disneyland, sao paolo is cool in general, like nyc without the niggers

[URL unfurl="true"]http://scandallolounge.com.br/a-casa/[/URL]