• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Animal House?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Overrated but fawk I first saw it as an 8 year old and think it still holds up tobehonestwitcha.

Revenge of the nerds is another one, probably the first time I saw bush.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Forum Clout
"Hey they couldn't make that movie today. You know- with the cancel culture, and the woke"
(edit- this should have been read in the "duh" voice)

yuck
Watching Porkys & Revenge of The Nerds today is pretty wild. Porky's is almost woke with their multicultural jew crew trashing the KKK bad guys. I love all of those shitty 80's R rated comedies

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"Hey they couldn't make that movie today. You know- with the cancel culture, and the woke"
(edit- this should have been read in the "duh" voice)

yuck
I don't know. It's problematic, man.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Watching Porkys & Revenge of The Nerds today is pretty wild. Porky's is almost woke with their multicultural jew crew trashing the KKK bad guys. I love all of those shitty 80's R rated comedies

Weekend at Bernies is my fave. Draggin round that lifeless body, kinda like Cumia when he drugs up a 12 year old.
How did Bernie make that bitch come with his dead peckah? Also, why wasn't there lividity and Bernie getting ripe after 12 or so hours?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
How did Bernie make that bitch come with his dead peckah? Also, why wasn't there lividity and Bernie getting ripe after 12 or so hours?
Definetely a yuuuge oversight by the writers. Bernie shoulda been bloated with maggots pourin out the eye of his cock. That broad was a necrophile. She knew Bernie croaked, so she didnt need a stiffy to cream. Real Cumia sex offender vibes.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Forum Clout
Somehow they made a Part 2, (spoiler) Bernie becomes a voodoo zombie a week or two after his death, he can walk when calypso music plays, He walks underwater with headphones on, not needing air due to being dead, I think he fucks a lady at some point, what a batshit premise, I just realized that was a legit zombie movie.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Somehow they made a Part 2, (spoiler) Bernie becomes a voodoo zombie a week or two after his death, he can walk when calypso music plays, He walks underwater with headphones on, not needing air due to being dead, I think he fucks a lady at some point, what a batshit premise, I just realized that was a legit zombie movie.
Ive never seen part 2. Zombie Bernie fucking a broad might be jerkworthy this weekend.