WWAWD AI?

G

Open AI. Holy shit dude. Chat GPT... crazy. I was watching Lex Fridman and browsing Twitter and it's like, whoa dude, AI is crazy. It's like taking over.

He teaches at MIT-2.png

Toast

I'm hoping it goes like it does in the Dune Universe. AI does everything and we all becoming way to comfortable, Then i hack the AI to enslave humanity, Put my brain in a tank to live longer and control everything till the AI finally gets over on me and the rest of you spend a few thousand years in slavery. Then Jihad, no more AI, sandworms, god emperor, crazy bitches, duncan, AI return, supergaymerge, the end.

It's not real AI. It's not intelligent. It's just software/an application. "AI" is just a buzzword for retards like lex and the media.

There will be no computers overpowering us etc like the terminator.

Anyway I love chatgpt. It's some good shit.
Amazing when this schizonigger who can't stop posting his every thought to off topic speaks the truth. It's not AI.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
It's not real AI. It's not intelligent. It's just software/an application. "AI" is just a buzzword for retards like lex and the media.

There will be no computers overpowering us etc like the terminator.

Anyway I love chatgpt. It's some good shit.

That's like saying the internet isn't going to amount to anything in 1990, or the niggas who made fun of the first iPhone in 2007. We are in its infancy and it seems pretty inevitable at this point that it will only rapidly improve and change sow-ciety. Now sure, I don't necessarily imagine it will play out like a dramatized sci-fi movie, but I could see it replacing human utility pretty fast. I do think if it's possible to create an AGI we are pretty fucked because we would become obsolete. The AI doesn't even have to be malevolent like a shitty James Cameron movie, we just could never hope to contain it.

1679681548207.png

I've listened to a few podcasts by this fella, you should really listen to me man. I'm smaaaahttt.

G

That's like saying the internet isn't going to amount to anything in 1990, or the niggas who made fun of the first iPhone in 2007. We are in its infancy and it seems pretty inevitable at this point that it will only rapidly improve and change sow-ciety. Now sure, I don't necessarily imagine it will play out like a dramatized sci-fi movie, but I could see it replacing human utility pretty fast. I do think if it's possible to create an AGI we are pretty fucked because we would become obsolete. The AI doesn't even have to be malevolent like a shitty James Cameron movie, we just could never hope to contain it.

View attachment 104349

I've listened to a few podcasts by this fella, you should really listen to me man. I'm smaaaahttt.
167953434579377745.jpg

TheNanaDook

Not worried. Here's the only 2 possible scenario for AI: (1) it will be outlawed for being damaging to the media/government, or (2) nerfed to be completely useless. The purpose of a very quick intelligence gathering machine (without emotions) is to find facts, and it will cut through any politically correct lies. Civilization runs on a thin veneer of lies, and a true AI would not adhere to that. So either it's outlawed, or (as seems to already be done) it's going to be nerfed to be a very polished, politically correct, autocomplete generator. AKA it will be useless.