• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD accidentally looking at a cross-eyed person

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
There's no pleasant way to do it. Sometimes you just look up and you lock eyes with a CEP (cross-eyed person)
this happened to me when I was 16 at the bank. I still remember to this day.

i was there to make a deposit and don't know what happened but i probably gave the cross eyed lady a look or something and she replied to me with an angry tone.

ngl, i felt like a real piece of shit that day. I shouldn't have done that.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
this happened to me when I was 16 at the bank. I still remember to this day.

i was there to make a deposit and don't know what happened but i probably gave the cross eyed lady a look or something and she replied to me with an angry tone.

ngl, i felt like a real piece of shit that day. I shouldn't have done that.
Back in March, I had the day to myself and I bought one of those weed vape pens, got super high, and went hiking on a bridle path in the woods. At some point I ended up back in civilization and I wanted to get some water. I top off my high and walk into the nearest market, which was unbeknownst to me a kosher jewish grocery. As soon as I walk in, this ginger jew that looked like Chef Adam Libby in a yarmukle looks up and directly at me and he was about as crosseyed as one can get. Really shook me up

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Back in March, I had the day to myself and I bought one of those weed vape pens, got super high, and went hiking on a bridle path in the woods. At some point I ended up back in civilization and I wanted to get some water. I top off my high and walk into the nearest market, which was unbeknownst to me a kosher jewish grocery. As soon as I walk in, this ginger jew that looked like Chef Adam Libby in a yarmukle looks up and directly at me and he was about as crosseyed as one can get. Really shook me up
Yeah I shouldn't have rambled like that and got to the point.

'Nice self rambling stupid'.