• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Im more of a crabbing guy. Just sit on the boat and drink, every so often pull em up and see what you got. No fussing around with the bail, no line getting tangled. I like fishing but its much less relaxing to me

G

I like to throw a worm on a hook, have a road soda, get a nice buzz...lil bit lil bit.

Never catch shit. Thinking about just paying up for some trip with a guy who knows his shit and will take me for a day.

Any of you guys ever try that shit? Think they'll give me a discount if I jerk the captain off?

G

I like to throw a worm on a hook, have a road soda, get a nice buzz...lil bit lil bit.

Never catch shit. Thinking about just paying up for some trip with a guy who knows his shit and will take me for a day.

Any of you guys ever try that shit? Think they'll give me a discount if I jerk the captain off?

Captain Gregg would be happy to show you the ropes, in return you have to suck his big hog. Just a lil’ taste.

1656104896574.jpeg

Monk

Forum Clout
Bluegills and crappies are good for eating and I usually don't like freshwater fish. Filet them, soak the fillets in milk overnight and bread/fry them with Cajun Shorelunch. Soaking the fillets in milk gets rid of that disgusting river smell/taste.