• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW WWE being sold?

Cumiace

Forum Clout
Won't see him no mo
CM-Punk-tells-The-Miz-to-go-suck-a-blood-money-covered-dick-in-Saudi-Arabia.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Vince should sell it to the highest bidder just like all the golfers should have taken their blood money.

People shit on the Saudis all day long but won’t say a goddamn word about Apple manufacturing their shit in China where they have a kid working 19 hours a day.

Vince is still the greatest of all time. Seriously, who the fuck beats the Federal government in a court of law?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I thought the McMahons were hoping to sell for a while now, but no American company wanted it because they knew it was way beyond it's prime. Comcast/NBC would have been the obvious buyer because they broadcast it and even they were smart enough to pass.
Disney and NBC made offers. ESPN+ is basically bleeding money at this point. I would not be surprised if Disney made another offer in the last week or so to try to move all WWE content to ESPN and buyout the entire company. I could not imagine purchasing the WWE for billions and ever expecting to make that money back.

WWE worth according to Vince's cronies is over $6billion which is ridiculous. Only dumb camel niggers would pay that kind of money. And the money means nothing to them they just want more control over western media.

BraunsGhost

Forum Clout
It's going to be fun watching this company finally fall from grace if it's sold. (((New))) management will not know what to do with it and hire nobody's who don't know nuffin about the business.