• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Workplace Discrimination

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I have been toiling away for months now carrying sacks of spices and sugar, fighting savages, mosquitoes and big lizards n shit for these Dutch assholes, and i have had enough.

The Asshole Dutch Officer wont promote me cause apparently I am an afrikaan shitskin, fuck this shit.

Fuck these Dutch mutants, all they do is dance around in a circle with their clog slippers on.

I am quitting this fuckall company if they don't raise my pay and joining the French East India Company.

#FuckSumatra

#Fuckmosquitoesandmalaria

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
We could use a man like you at Jamestown. Hey, you like the taste of "maize"? It's corn. It's just corn. Do you like corn?
Thank You sir, I have been cajooling with the English folks to set up an arrangement as a slave to US. That'll be an upgrade compared to fighting these big lizards in this bumfuck Sumatra.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Thank You sir, I have been cajooling with the English folks to set up an arrangement as a slave to US. That'll be an upgrade compared to fighting these big lizards in this bumfuck Sumatra.
We have broken  bread stroopwafels with you, and this is how you pay us back?

You were living in a mudhut and throwing shit at fellow savages before we plucked you out that shithole.

No honor among these desert people.