• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW woodpeckers

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I like the red head ones because they're cute when they're knocking on trees and metal things for a mating call. They suck when they're pecking the shit out of the wood on my garage and I want to blast them with #8 birdshot.

It's a tough one man.
On a related note, WAWAW Peckerwoods?
0a98ce5a73df678e7fa1a596ee756ed9.jpg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Yeah, once they start with your buildings, you have to nip it in the bud quick. Even is they're protected by whatever federal faggot bird act, you've got to keep their numbers down near your home to avoid multiple holes in walls, and shit corroding your stuff inside of your buildings.

Forum Clout
A few years ago, I was walking out to my car, and I saw what I thought was a bird sculpture or decoy or something. It was a little bigger than the average bird, and it was blue and red like Woody Woodpecker. Then it moved, and took off, and I realized what it was. I hear them all the time, but rarely ever see them, and they're really kind of odd and cool looking.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I have a mated pair of mourning doves on the other side of my house and I can hear them when I'm in my living room and I have the tv low. I also see them on my front porch. I don't appreciate the bird shit though. I also have a robin that I've seen in my front yard and drive way, the fucker is brave and won't fly and waits until the last second and runs not flies off