• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with these morbidly obese parade floats? (not Fatrick and Erock). It's like a weight watchers commercial...before...and way before.

G

Edit: just gas ‘em and be done with it. They’re not people. They’re a drain on society and bring absolutely nothing to the table. I can’t even fathom how people can get to that size. I feel like it’d be harder to get that big than it is to lose the weight. Being that size takes a ton of work they must literally never stop eating every single minute of every single day. Eat a fucking shotgun shell. Going out with a boom like that is an infinitely times more dignified death than death by Mayo and French fries. it’d be quicker and painless compared to the long, brutal, drawn out, sick death they’ve already sentenced themselves to.

And even looking at them makes me nauseous and angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[MEDIA=youtube]fV0P-TzEl4w[/MEDIA]
I keep seeing these ads online geared towards the obese for matresses that can sustain up to 1000lb and maintain form/comfort and not break. So instead of adding 20 years onto these peoples lives by getting them to lose weight, engineers are spending their time making it easier so that 500lb people dont have to make any changes to their unhealthy lifestyle.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Edit: just gas em and be done with it. They’re not people. They’re a drain on society and bring absolutely nothing to the table. I can’t even fathom how people can get to that size. I feel like it’s be harder to get that big than it is to lose the weight. Being that size takes a ton of work they must literally never stop eating every single minute of every single day. Eat a fucking shotgun shell. Going out like that is an infinitely more dignified death than death by Mayo and French fries. it’d be quicker and painless compared to the long, brutal, drawn out, sick death they’ve already sentenced themselves to.

And even looking at them makes me nauseous and angry.
they eat between 10,000 and 15,000 calories to maintain their weight. Watch one of their Mukbangs. It is one of the nastiest things.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
I keep seeing these ads online geared towards the obese for matresses that can sustain up to 1000lb and maintain form/comfort and not break. So instead of adding 20 years onto these peoples lives by getting them to lose weight, engineers are spending their time making it easier so that 500lb people dont have to make any changes to their unhealthy lifestyle.
The fat acceptance people complain about toilet seats being to small, bathroom towels at hotels are too small...just hateable. They are all women as well.

Forum Clout
Society was WAY better off when the obese were objects of ridicule and scorn. A lot of it has to do with the slow niggerification of our culture, as obesity is prized in that "community". Witness the trend where every attractive girl has to have an enormous freakish dumper, something white girls used to absolutely dread "back in the day". Nowadays, if a girl can't make her gigantic ass cheeks "clap", she's considered a "stick figure" with "no ass".