• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with the new Noel Gallagher album

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
suuuuuunnssssshhhheeeeeeeeiiiyyyynnnn

NORMWASJEW.jpg

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I never got these guys. Oasis is a poor man's Verve, even though Richard Ashcroft has a weird British person head

MV5BODE3NGFkOGItNmMyNi00ZjY1LThmZGQtNTMxYjgxMTM1YjJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_.jpg

OMG! So much this!
The Verve and Blur are the two best bands of the whole Britpop scene, in my opinion, but Oasis somehow got all the commercial success, and Stone Roses got all the respect. I swear, I’ll never understand how Oasis got as big as they did, but good on them I guess.

Also, wrong forum.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
OMG! So much this!
The Verve and Blur are the two best bands of the whole Britpop scene, in my opinion, but Oasis somehow got all the commercial success, and Stone Roses got all the respect. I swear, I’ll never understand how Oasis got as big as they did, but good on them I guess.

Also, wrong forum.
The b sides and non album songs were just as strong for Oasis as their first two albums. If he had kept a few of them back for a 3rd and 4th album people wouldn't be questioning why. Even now Noel and Liam can do a 90s b side in a stadium in the UK and people would go insane.

Anyway Pulp were the true kings of britpop

They are doing a week by week repeat of top of the pops and it's reached 1994 now and in the context of the absolute fucking shit in the charts, green Day were pushed as been a bunch of absolute crazy types, it's no wonder Oasis went from being skint to the biggest band in the country

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
The b sides and non album songs were just as strong for Oasis as their first two albums. If he had kept a few of them back for a 3rd and 4th album people wouldn't be questioning why. Even now Noel and Liam can do a 90s b side in a stadium in the UK and people would go insane.

Anyway Pulp were the true kings of britpop

They are doing a week by week repeat of top of the pops and it's reached 1994 now and in the context of the absolute fucking shit in the charts, green Day were pushed as been a bunch of absolute crazy types, it's no wonder Oasis went from being skint to the biggest band in the country

No love for Super Furry Animals?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Meh not one song stood out to me. I liked most of Liam’s last record but it’s been diminishing returns with him too.

Kiss and make up, fog niggers.

Liams last one is my favorite of his actually. Got a bunch of weird shit on it like The Joker. I think the new Noel one is a grower. I think we'll see them back together in a year or two. Noel has changed his tune lately from "no" to "he should call me." Even though Liam wanted to get back together the whole time and Noel just wouldn't speak to him. Liams right to be giving him shit right now with doing Knebworth by himself and having all #1 albums and such but he will still be down to get back together . Now that Liams voice is good again it could actually be a great show. The last few tours, while great because of the music, lost a lot of the spark due to Liams voice and them hating eachother and going through the motions.

You listened to many of these Oasis AIs? There's already a lot for Noels new album with Liam singing and it would still be great. Fuck, even all the old songs Noel sang would have been better with Liam it turns out.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Liams last one is my favorite of his actually. Got a bunch of weird shit on it like The Joker. I think the new Noel one is a grower. I think we'll see them back together in a year or two. Noel has changed his tune lately from "no" to "he should call me." Even though Liam wanted to get back together the whole time and Noel just wouldn't speak to him. Liams right to be giving him shit right now with doing Knebworth by himself and having all #1 albums and such but he will still be down to get back together . Now that Liams voice is good again it could actually be a great show. The last few tours, while great because of the music, lost a lot of the spark due to Liams voice and them hating eachother and going through the motions.

You listened to many of these Oasis AIs? There's already a lot for Noels new album with Liam singing and it would still be great. Fuck, even all the old songs Noel sang would have been better with Liam it turns out.
It’s just getting tiresome between them, both faggots are in their 50’s. And I did like Cmon You Know as you say it has some odd cool shit on it but overall it’s very middling. As You Were still holds up as he had something to prove and it shows. To me it’s like he’s coasting ever since that proved to be a hit and people like him again, so diminishing returns.

And yeah I’m not big on that AI shit but this is fawkin impressive.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
OMG! So much this!

Also, wrong forum.

Simple.

Oasis had big fat anthemic hooks on almost every track for almost 3 albums straight and they had a fantastic frontman.

I could fag out about the rest of the reasons they rightfully took the crown for hours, but what I said above is what brought them the big mainstream success.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Liam’s voice is just on a different level than Noel’s.

I understand why Noel wanted to sing, but some big dick producer should have stepped in and said Liam gets “Don’t look back in anger” as well. That was where the downfall began.

All Oasis studio tracks should be Liam. Then if Noel wants to sing live that’s fine.

The only track where Noel singing belongs is Acquiesce.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Liam’s voice is just on a different level than Noel’s.

I understand why Noel wanted to sing, but some big dick producer should have stepped in and said Liam gets “Don’t look back in anger” as well. That was where the downfall began.

All Oasis studio tracks should be Liam. Then if Noel wants to sing live that’s fine.

The only track where Noel singing belongs is Acquiesce.
Disagree with this. Most the early Noel sung songs work best as Noel songs. there's early Liam versions of some of them and you can tell they made the right choice. Liam's voice is unique but it's not like Noel is a shit singer.