• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW with Kanye being replaced by a clone

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Anyone notice how Kanye disappeared after correctly naming the Jew and preaching Christlike qualities and then came back silent looking totally different?

What the fuck is that all about?

I’ve seen some very compelling arguments about clones and creepy fucking weird videos of celebrities caught on camera “glitching” out and looking inhuman. I don’t go down that rabbit hole too much because it’s dark and unsettling but there’s something instinctively inside that sounds an alarm looking at some of them.

Just like an Eskimo will know to be afraid of a cobra despite having no knowledge of them at all, because they used to kill so many humans we are genetically designed to sound that internal alarm at the sight of them.

That’s why the uncanny valley is so ingrained in us to freak us out and alarm us, because we are recognising predators and entities cloaked in human form which aren’t human.

Recent photo of “Ye”, who the fuck is this guy?

KS-kanye-comp.webp

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Nothing would surprise me at this point no matter how ludicrous it may seem, but the real psyop is paying attention to any so-called celebrity. Why should I care about an actor, musician, athlete or whoever? "Conspiracy" stuff gets hijacked with celebrity bullshit to where it's TMZ for "schizos". Enough.

NewJersey.gov

imagine retaining your semen
Nothing would surprise me at this point no matter how ludicrous it may seem, but the real psyop is paying attention to any so-called celebrity. Why should I care about an actor, musician, athlete or whoever? "Conspiracy" stuff gets hijacked with celebrity bullshit to where it's TMZ for "schizos". Enough.
Remember when that Aussie gatekeeper did the 4 hour "I will expose the industry" and proceeded to make 4 hours of the most basic cliche you can find from any instagram illuminati group?

LiberalPussy

No need to be hysterical. He is owned by Jews (religious, dedicated ones at that). They instructed him to be anti-semitic for a bit...then instructed him to take it back and disavow it all.

Imagine taking life's cues from a singer (Americans are children, cant wait to pluck myself a few when shtf there.)
Claiming there’s no hope for white people is the most Jewish thing you could do. I’m beginning to doubt your diaper head status.