• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with Jules from Redbar

Renaus

Forum Clout
Redbar's wife? She ok looking. Terrible on the show like most women. I remember that there was something about some leaked naked pics of her years ago. Redbar was crying about people making fun of them because of that, despite him being mr.edgy boy.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
As far as holes go Jules is one of the better ones. She can roll with the jokes for the most part. However, let’s not pretend she isn’t a basic bitch who would be burning coal if Mike hadn’t reigned her in.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Well look at you little rascals, waiting until Mike was busy! Well, being a Flaviaposter, I wouldn’t whine but I don’t think anyone can say anything worse about Jules than anything Mike has said!

Anybody got the nudes?
Redbar's wife? She ok looking. Terrible on the show like most women. I remember that there was something about some leaked naked pics of her years ago. Redbar was crying about people making fun of them because of that, despite him being mr.edgy boy.
The “nudes” were from when she was a minor, what are you a bunch of Cumias?

Renaus

Forum Clout
Well look at you little rascals, waiting until Mike was busy! Well, being a Flaviaposter, I wouldn’t whine but I don’t think anyone can say anything worse about Jules than anything Mike has said!

The “nudes” were from when she was a minor, what are you a bunch of Cumias?
It was on their subreddit. How the fuck should I know?

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
i wonder if those are her real opinion or shes just parroting redbars opinion cause shes got some good takes

anyway Jules in the house! dup dup! Jules in the house