• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Will Smith punching Chris Rock in the face during the Oscars for making fun of his ugly wife because her head looks like a dirty tennis ball?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
The slap looked fake in the clip but it's being reported as a real thing so I dunno. The yelling and Chris's watery eyes (and appearing shook up) were pretty convincing.

oscars2022-willsmith-chrisrock.jpg

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
The slap looked fake in the clip but it's being reported as a real thing so I dunno. The yelling and Chris's watery eyes (and appearing shook up) were pretty convincing.

oscars2022-willsmith-chrisrock.jpg

It looks even more faggy up close like he's about to do a pirouette in The Nutcracker.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Maybe Will should write a kid-friendly diss track about him with no swearing.

Also, does she really have alopecia? She's just bald. My buddy has it and he's visibly missing chunks of hair on the back of his head and the only time you notice it is when his hair is really short. In the bald spots it's completely bald too, like you don't even see follicles, just smooth skin.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Maybe Will should write a kid-friendly diss track about him with no swearing.

Also, does she really have alopecia? She's just bald. My buddy has it and he's visibly missing chunks of hair on the back of his head and the only time you notice it is when his hair is really short. In the bald spots it's completely bald too, like you don't even see follicles, just smooth skin.
Exactly. She's got a shaved head but you see the follicles. That's not alopecia.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Fake. And. Gay.
Wrong. Silly. Child.

You can clearly tell it's real, I don't know how stupid you have to be to think this is fake. Maybe if you live on the internet and talk about global jewish conspiracies all day and subsequently have lost touch with reality then I guess that's how you could make that calculation. Stop taking Adderall and go outside.

What are some of those other slaps we got?

Forum Clout
The fact that The Oscars desperately need viewrship makes me not want to count out the fact that this was staged in some way. The timing is too convenient.

People were just talking about how last year was a historic low for viewership and that they would probably be off network television in the near future because 99/100 people have never even heard of the best picture nominees.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
God I hope that’s true. Fawwwkin loved the hateful 8 btw. Don’t understand the hate. Sniff.
During commercial they had Will's publicist, Denzel, Bradley Cooper and I think Josh Brolin trying to calm him down. I already thought he was wasted early on when Regina Hall did that cringe covid test bit and Will flapped his arms around like a clown rather than just doing da bit. Some people are wondering if he might have some substance issues. Him screaming "OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! had a lot of people upset and people were complaining that they gave him so much time to cry and ramble during his acceptance speech. Even his own people were shitting on him after the show.

And I really appreciate that, brother. Thanks.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
During commercial they had Will's publicist, Denzel, Bradley Cooper and I think Josh Brolin trying to calm him down. I already thought he was wasted early on when Regina Hall did that cringe covid test bit and Will flapped his arms around like a clown rather than just doing da bit. Some people are wondering if he might have some substance issues. Him screaming "OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! had a lot of people upset and people were complaining that they gave him so much time to cry and ramble during his acceptance speech. Even his own people were shitting on him after the show.

And I really appreciate that, brother. Thanks.
of course dude.

God damn that makes me so fucking happy.
I love Chris rock. Watching him have to almost cry on television as a nearly 60 year old man was a tough one.