• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW What is a Woman on twitter

G

Explain this to me I'm someone who doesn't use Twitter (because I'm a grown man).
Matt Walsh's documentree was set to Air for free on twitter today but at the last minute twitter informed the daily wire that the doc would be supress/shadowbanned/hatefulconted all the things. They complained about that publically. Elon on twitter said a lot of people made a lot of mistakes. Removed the content warning/surpression etc. And tweeted the link praising the doc to the chagrin of the medically faggot.

G

Piggy's not oinking about this today. Is he not outraged on behalf of the community?
screencapture-twitter-stealthygeek-status-1664281864276942853-2023-06-02-13_04_31.png

"us straights" Fawkin say it like you mean it.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
screencapture-twitter-stealthygeek-status-1664281864276942853-2023-06-02-13_04_31-png.124118

Fags are not banned from any of those states. Those states would be amazing if there were no fags whatsoever there. Why do they feel the need to lie. I love how some random white nigger celebrity making a "travel advisory" now means that "people are banned." We are the the dumbest country on the planet.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
screencapture-twitter-stealthygeek-status-1664281864276942853-2023-06-02-13_04_31-png.124118

Fags are not banned from any of those states. Those states would be amazing if there were no fags whatsoever there. Why do they feel the need to lie. I love how some random white nigger celebrity making a "travel advisory" now means that "people are banned." We are the the dumbest country on the planet.

did you change you name because the n word?

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
I don't give a shit and I think if you give a shit about it you are an internet "culture war" obsessed faggot. Also Matt Walsh is a closeted homo for him to talk or care about this stuff 24 hours a day. Go live your life where in the real world no one's cares about this stuff.

Forum Clout
I don't give a shit and I think if you give a shit about it you are an internet "culture war" obsessed faggot. Also Matt Walsh is a closeted homo for him to talk or care about this stuff 24 hours a day. Go live your life where in the real world no one's cares about this stuff.
Have to disagree brotherman. The war on Christmas is dumb culture war stuff, jews mass brainwashing kids to mutilate themselves as a form of population control is something that needs to be eradicated.

G

You don't even give a shit enough to comment.

nice oxymoron, stupid

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Who do you think he is? I think it's SyanZ. Keep your head on a swivel.

Same unfunny fag who run "Banns_Seed" the guy can't float with a persona of his own.