• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw wanting to fuck the Williams sisters?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
1677361273697.png

Hammmmmburger

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
He either made a mistake or just exposed himself.
I didn't say she was my dream girl, but she's more attractive than her sister. I'm a bigger guy (wider in the chest and shoulders than most) and I like thick and curvy, not anorexic young looking women who attract dudes like Wormkiller.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I didn't say she was my dream girl, but she's more attractive than her sister. I'm a bigger guy (wider in the chest and shoulders than most) and I like thick and curvy, not anorexic young looking women who attract dudes like Wormkiller.
But you did mean Venus right?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I went to Wimbledon once as a friend was working on the broadcast. This was when the sisters were already big names. Their mother was walking around the grounds with a big blonde Afro and hundreds of us were laughing at how silly it was.