• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW very special episodes?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I remember getting so high I saw the ninja turtles, but then they weren't trying to stop me..

Last edited:
G

Take this kinda shit to off topic, this is for serious Patposting ONLY
artworks-000816643072-xy1jud-t500x500.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Captain Planet and the Planeteers. It was a fun goofy show voiced by LeVar Burton and Whoopi Goldberg about a bunch of kids who fight pollution. Then there was a weird episode where a highschool kid got AIDS, and everybody was afraid of him. The villain wanted to fill the town's water supply with AIDS, to make everybody afraid . Weirdest fucking episode ever.

G

Captain Planet and the Planeteers. It was a fun goofy show voiced by LeVar Burton and Whoopi Goldberg about a bunch of kids who fight pollution. Then there was a weird episode where a highschool kid got AIDS, and everybody was afraid of him. The villain wanted to fill the town's water supply with AIDS, to make everybody afraid . Weirdest fucking episode ever.

[MEDIA=youtube]iC1_wrTfqn8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]_JDWKQzgob8[/MEDIA]
[SIZE=26px]GET HIM OUTTA HERE! HE'S GOT AIIIIIDS![/SIZE]