• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW users cosplaying as people related to O&A?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
@Warren @Bobo from Compound comment?

I have no problems with @CrackheadRoe as she had the unfortunate fate to raise two mother abandoning faggots but pretending you're the 14 year old kid of the sister of a disgraced former shock jock on a forum dedicated to the radio show he was on more than 8 years is weird. Don't get me wrong, I am all for bullying Warren into suicide but pretending you're him is fucking insane.

Last edited:

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I feel like if you're already on an Opie and Anthony message board in le current year, any username or gimmick account is probably a lateral move.
Guess you're right. I also probably should be the last one giving criticism as I am pretending to be the said disgraced shock jocks 12th twitter alt.

Last edited:

Sex Offender Joe

I ❤️❤️❤️ Anthony Cumia!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
Forum Clout
@Warren @Bobo from Compound comment?

I have no problems with @CrackheadRoe as she had the unfortunate fate to raise two mother abandoning faggots but pretending you're the 14 year old kid of the sister of a disgraced former shock jock on a forum dedicated to the radio show he was on more than 8 years is weird. Don't get me wrong, I am all for bullying Warren into suicide but pretending you're him is fucking insane.
Fuck you I dont cross play anyon.