• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Ukrainians?

Forum Clout
I fucking hate them. Work with one that's so rude and has no awareness of his bullshit. Mother fucker loves Trump but all the sudden his stupid country is attacked and now America first/stay out of other countries business is right out the window.

He literally (probably) jerks off every time we sink more money in this nonsense. And then on top of it I'm married into a whole family of these fuckers. Nazi Germany really mother fucked us.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Reason I hate them is because I grew up with Bosnians. Real refugees who fled a real fucking war in the 90s.

The moment they got here they were American and ready to assimilate and hardly gave a fuck about the country they just fled.

I made friends with so many of them that it was hilarious. I'm a Puerto Rican and my first girlfriend when I was 10 when a Bosnian. Lol.

G

I used to work with a Ukrainian broad and she was based as hell. Everyone hated her because she was mean but she was one of my favorite coworkers ever.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Reason I hate them is because I grew up with Bosnians. Real refugees who fled a real fucking war in the 90s.

The moment they got here they were American and ready to assimilate and hardly gave a fuck about the country they just fled.

I made friends with so many of them that it was hilarious. I'm a Puerto Rican and my first girlfriend when I was 10 when a Bosnian. Lol.
The Bosnians you grew up with are very different than the ones I grew up with. The ones I know/knew mostly hung out with Muslim arabs and treated white locals like ATMs that you punched to make a withdrawal.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
The Bosnians you grew up with are very different than the ones I grew up with. The ones I know/knew mostly hung out with Muslim arabs and treated white locals like ATMs that you punched to make a withdrawal.
That sucks. For us they always seemed to have close family bonds and their mom's would always treat their kids friends like family. The first time I was casually offered a beer was when I was over my friend Adis house. We we're playing Xbox and his mom just walked in with a bottle of beer and offered it to me and the others. Not in a weird creepy way either, just the way you'd offer a guest a beer, even though we were all 16 or so. We must have gotten a good batch in my area. Only oddities about them were they ate hotdogs with mayonnaise and ketchup and when we all got older and started smoking weed, they'd always smoke a cigarette at the same time as smoking a joint which always led to us smoking outside on balcony's and porches and shit everywhere we went.

Couldn't just be normal and smoke weed without a cigarette. Nobody minds the weed smoking in their place, it's the cigarettes that they don't like lingering.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
That sucks. For us they always seemed to have close family bonds and their mom's would always treat their kids friends like family. The first time I was casually offered a beer was when I was over my friend Adis house. We we're playing Xbox and his mom just walked in with a bottle of beer and offered it to me and the others. Not in a weird creepy way either, just the way you'd offer a guest a beer, even though we were all 16 or so. We must have gotten a good batch in my area. Only oddities about them were they ate hotdogs with mayonnaise and ketchup and when we all got older and started smoking weed, they'd always smoke a cigarette at the same time as smoking a joint which always led to us smoking outside on balcony's and porches and shit everywhere we went.

Couldn't just be normal and smoke weed without a cigarette. Nobody minds the weed smoking in their place, it's the cigarettes that they don't like lingering.
Yeah that sounds a bit like my brother’s best friend growing up except for being cool with them smoking anything. I was also friends with a couple of them but mostly they rolled with other Muslims and were pretty self-segregated.

At my high school we even had a corner of the cafeteria called “Brown Town” where the Arabs hung out and Bosnians mostly joined them there.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

I've been smoking weed since I was like 12 and if I don't smoke it with a little tobacco I will cough my balls off to this day.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
They have a good sense of humour. The guy I work with spent most of this year volunteering for a militia. He had some very very fucked up videos. If Pat thinks he's getting trolled online rough this fucker was feeding dead Russian soldiers to pigs, filming it and sending the videos to their relatives.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Their women are hot as fuck, but the men look like mongoloids
Post Soviet countries have infested Greece like I've mentioned before. They are demanding as customers and talk down to employees. The women are materialistic as fuck.
However pound for pound they have some of the best tits genetically than any other race, it's truly a gift

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout

One of my best friends is Bosnian and this couldnt be more accurate. His parents fled the war in the 90s and they despise immigrants that dont get with the fucking program. Treated me like their own son and still do. PFG as fuck.
They identify as Croatians though, because Bosnia tried genociding them and Croatia saved them or something like that.
Also, their brother owns a corner store and he blew a niggers head off with a shotgun that tried robbing them, and opened the store back up the next day because “fuck them”. Im all in with the Bosnians

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
All in with the Ukrainian titties

1671377603244.png

G

One of my best friends is Bosnian and this couldnt be more accurate. His parents fled the war in the 90s and they despise immigrants that dont get with the fucking program. Treated me like their own son and still do. PFG as fuck.
They identify as Croatians though, because Bosnia tried genociding them and Croatia saved them or something like that.
Also, their brother owns a corner store and he blew a niggers head off with a shotgun that tried robbing them, and opened the store back up the next day because “fuck them”. Im all in with the Bosnians
Bosnia is like 1/3 Croat/Serb/Muslim.
They also have that weird goverment style like in Lebanon where President, Prime minister and Speaker is from each group.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Bosnia is like 1/3 Croat/Serb/Muslim.
They also have that weird goverment style like in Lebanon where President, Prime minister and Speaker is from each group.
You got ya Republika Srpska along with ya Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and don't you forget the Brčko District.

All have different things going on. Still a complicated region but the people are awesome.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
One of my good friends is Croatian. His parents are from there, and his older brother was born there. Going by this small sample, they don’t have a high opinion of blacks or Polish.