• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Trump going to East Palestine to buy everyone a Big Mac

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Funny too, the only reason that town got Gov aid is because Trump said he was going.

I think in June or July Trumps legal shit with Truth sol is up I heard so he can post on Twitter again. Can't wait for that.
He’s the Shitposter-in-chief. If nothing else it will at least be a fun election cycle watching him dunk on senile uncle Joe while the media kikes beg Elon to re-ban him

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
He's still the only one making shit happen.

WWAWD ordering big macs without that shitty, wilted, shredded lettuce because it just makes a mess and doesn't actually add anything to the burger. You get lettuce for the texture and the shredded bullshit is just mushy.
I make em homemade I actually just did that the other night for dinner

-French dressing
-mayo
-a squirt of mustard
-relish or diced pickles
-diced onion
-garlic powder
-salt/pepper
-pickle juice straight from the jar (or vinegar, pickle juice is better)

Don’t even bother with lettuce just American cheese and a couple dill pickle chips and you’re good to go. Better than what they serve at McDonald’s and you don’t have to wait in line with all the niggers

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I make em homemade I actually just did that the other night for dinner

-French dressing
-mayo
-a squirt of mustard
-relish or diced pickles
-diced onion
-garlic powder
-salt/pepper
-pickle juice straight from the jar (or vinegar, pickle juice is better)

Don’t even bother with lettuce just American cheese and a couple dill pickle chips and you’re good to go. Better than what they serve at McDonald’s and you don’t have to wait in line with all the niggers

Chef Adam puts ketchup in his Mac sauce, but he is severely retarded.