• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW this weird looking fuck?

SexGodFireBrand

Forum Clout
4uwscsx4fjla1.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Legitimately hate him. He's one of the most annoying human beings on the planet.

It'll make me sound like a bitter Joe Cumia-esque boomer but the fact that zoomers actually idolize this guy makes me hate their entire generation. How do you look at this balding, insecure, grifting little dork and think that's somebody to want to emulate? I don't fucking get it at all.

Every time I see a "free Top G" comment on YouTube, I just want the planet to be nuked.

G

. How do you look at this balding, insecure, grifting little dork and think that's somebody to want to emulate? I don't fucking get it at all.

Because imagine being a 15-16 year old guy , likely with a soy millennial -genx father and your whole conscious existence (since the obama admin) all youve seen are trannies and tomlinsons and mr beast characters pushed on you since you had access to the internet, and then this guy comes along, that has a hint of masculinity unlike ben shapiro or jordan peterson, saying women belong in the kitchen and trannies are mentally ill and leftism is for fags and it blows your mind

It isn’t hard to comprehend, grandpa-pa

[BOC][/BOC]

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Because imagine being a 15-16 year old guy , likely with a soy millennial -genx father and your whole conscious existence (since the obama admin) all youve seen are trannies and tomlinsons and mr beast characters pushed on you since you had access to the internet, and then this guy comes along, that has a hint of masculinity unlike ben shapiro or jordan peterson, saying women belong in the kitchen and trannies are mentally ill and leftism is for fags and it blows your mind

You make a good point.

This generation is truly fucked though that they look up to a guy like that. They're all still seemingly brainwashed by him despite the cunt being in jail for being a rapist/human traficker.