• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW this street-shitter telling this nigger off?

G

Especially my snow nigger brothermen.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ca.news.yahoo.com/jully-black-canada-anthem-racist-email-163924436.html[/URL]

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 3.13.39 PM.png

G

Jamaicans are richer than Indians...this was written by a white person. Cmon...you whites dont have the rascally-cunning to play Jewish divide-conquer games.

View attachment 98374
You live here, you know for a fact street-shitters are way richer than Caribbeans in North America. Jane and Finch is a shit hole and Canadian street shitters are more plentiful and have more trash in their communities than in the USA, but they are way ahead of immigrants from the Islands.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Has anyone here ever been to a Canadian reservation? It's all shitshacks, trailers and garbage. Those motherfuckers get free land and they just pollute it and let it fall apart. Drive through a rez. You will see a garbage bonfire at some point.

As the "Indian" said, she's Jamaican. She's not "meant" to be here as much as any other person who isn't one of the first nations retards. So go the fuck home. I'll glady be shipped to Norway. It looks like paradise.

I do like her indignation at the fact that she's a BORN Canadian so this immigrant shitskin can't tell her what's what though.

G

You live here, you know for a fact street-shitters are way richer than Caribbeans in North America. Jane and Finch is a shit hole and Canadian street shitters are more plentiful and have more trash in their communities than in the USA, but they are way ahead of immigrants from the Islands.
Indians here got here stepping on the backs and necks of fellow Indians...Jamaicans are part of the British commonwealth. I dont like Jamaicans are their default behaviour tbh, but I just know an Indian didn't write this. Oh and Indians do be disliking blacks, but the rhetoric used in that email was WHITE people rhetoric. So its either a White person LARPING as an Indian, or an Indian who thinks they are White.

I mean they have distinct beefs with blacks different from White people beefs with blacks. For eg a lot more landlord-tenant shit (when Whites in Canada dont really rent out...when i was renting rooms and shit in my college days the landlord was always a Hindu or punjabi, and understandably they were wary of renting to blacks (and would tell me so, thinking Im a fellow street-shitter and not some kind of diluted-arabized ethiopid-nig).

Last edited by a moderator:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Indians here got here stepping on the backs and necks of fellow Indians...Jamaicans are part of the British commonwealth. I dont like Jamaicans are their default behaviour tbh, but I just know an Indian didn't write this. Oh and Indians do be disliking blacks, but the rhetoric used in that email was WHITE people rhetoric. So its either a White person LARPING as an Indian, or an Indian who thinks they are White.

I mean they have distinct beefs with blacks different from White people beefs with blacks. For eg a lot more landlord-tenant shit (when Whites in Canada dont really rent out...when i was renting rooms and shit in my college days the landlord was always a Hindu or punjabi, and understandably they were wary of renting to blacks (and would tell me so, thinking Im a fellow street-shitter and not some kind of diluted-arabized ethiopid-nig).
Wasn't india part of the empire too?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Yes (its why the UK felt obligated to the street-shitters evicted from Uganda by Field Marshal Idi Amin circa 1972...The British Empire brought them to Africa, the least it could do is accommodate them when they got kicked out.

But Jamaicans are next level, I think it had the chance to be part of the dominion of Canada in the 19th century

View attachment 98384
Imagine the slums and drugs if that woulda happened.

G

Do you really think (even the most anti-black) Pajeet cares about the Canadian national anthem...lol. White ppl cannot do kikey shit without being too transparent, sorry. That may actually be a good trait.