• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW this Seinfeld parody from 2006?

G

It's one of the few sitcoms I still find hilarious. I could probably quote every episode like Nana.
I don't get it. Maybe because I'm a small-town western Canadian guy who has nothing in common with a bunch of big-city eastern kikes.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't get it. Maybe because I'm a small-town western Canadian guy who has nothing in common with a bunch of big-city eastern kikes.
It's one of the only sitcoms that's focus is being funny. There are zero tender moments and the hint of ones that are there are always punctuated with a joke. People die in the show as a punchline. It's very funny stuff. This scene makes me howl.

G

It's one of the only sitcoms that's focus is being funny. There are zero tender moments and the hint of ones that are there are always punctuated with a joke. People die in the show as a punchline. It's very funny stuff. This scene makes me howl.

[MEDIA=youtube]4e1Oi7JpD10[/MEDIA]
Yeah see there's the problem - some old Broadway washout buttonholes a guy who's on his way to shop a script to some producers somewhere. Completely out of my realm of interest. I understand the jokes and the narrative arc but I just don't care.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah see there's the problem - some old Broadway washout buttonholes a guy who's on his way to shop a script to some producers somewhere. Completely out of my realm of interest. I understand the jokes and the narrative arc but I just don't care.
This might be more relatable to you.

343957653823e89fad588ec7f51eb7e5.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

From those episodes, I never not laugh at 'CAUSE THE MURDERER STRUCK AGAIN!!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Curb your enthusiasm is good for that too. Though by season 6 they start to depend too much on jb smooves character to create humor rather than Larry's bumbling socially.

The Kramer reference to his meltdown was pff

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
The Seinfeld 9/11 spec script is great too.

Couldn't find a direct link so I had to link to reddit. Forgiveness please.