• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW this rolling Panda?

G

They see me rollin’, they hatin’. Am i right, gang?

8A614178-B5C9-4083-98FB-77503C7CE327.gif

Monk

Forum Clout

Will always make me laugh.

Especially since the first time I seen the video it was disguised as a link for an alternative angle of when Big Jay got kicked off the stage a while back.

Mean-spirited posts making fun of Big Jay's weight always get me howlin'. Especially when they use this picture:

bigjayoakerson1.jpg

He really looks like a sad obese bearded lady in that picture.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Mean-spirited posts making fun of Big Jay's weight always get me howlin'. Especially when they use this picture:

bigjayoakerson1.jpg

This looks like a yearbook photo of that weird fat friendless kids everyone had in their class

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

bigjayoakerson1.jpg

The whole thing of trying to shave a jawline onto your face is a retarded look. I don't get it. George Lucas is a bad one too. Why would you not want to cover the flabby double chin up?