• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the weird troll face chick from TLOU being non binary now

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
2997cdee28309312373e9d5fc52df15b.webp

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Non binary is such a cop out attention grabber. You can't be nothing, this is clear mental illness we all have to pretend that it isn't. Fuck I can't take it anymore.

Go on to any thread on reddit related to TLOU now and you'll see people correcting anyone when they refer to her as "she" and tell you it's "they". The funny thing is that this weird faced bitch has explicitly said she doesn't care about pronouns but they still do it.

I fucking hate that website so much.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Go on to any thread on reddit related to TLOU now and you'll see people correcting anyone when they refer to her as "she" and tell you it's "they". The funny thing is that this weird faced bitch has explicitly said she doesn't care about pronouns but they still do it.

I fucking hate that website so much.
Woke people love being offended for others. Even if the "victim" doesn't even know there is an offense.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
You were a tomboy, stupid, one of the ones who grew up to be a lesbian. But that's "boring" now, hence the nonsense.

Nail on the da faawkin head. It's hilarious how non binary is nothing other than a fad that appeals almost exclusively to awkward teenage girls yet we live in such a clown world now that the rest of society has to play along and pretend it's something real.