• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The Wave

Forum Clout
Civvies have a hard time with The Wave. They don't get that half the job of The Wave is to allow ample time for the comic in the trenches to come up with a witty line to comeback at their roast opponent. Without the wave, a civvie may get in the way of timing, which requires a great deal of concentration and practice.

Even Stinks acknowledged the validity of the Wave:

k34nz9.PNG

They're actually gay as fuck and I slept on how gay this shit is.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I tapped out after 15 seconds of that concentrated faggotry. Is this The Wave that you see at sporting events and such? To our Eurotrash friends, I believe you creeps call it the Mexican Wave. But yeah, gayer'n hell.

Forum Clout
I tapped out after 15 seconds of that concentrated faggotry. Is this The Wave that you see at sporting events and such? To our Eurotrash friends, I believe you creeps call it the Mexican Wave. But yeah, gayer'n hell.
Nope, it literally exists for what I listed in the OP. It's a bunch of dumb faggots acting like dumb faggots after a "burn" so that a comic can think up a line while "the wave" act like a bunch of faggots.