• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the snus?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't fuck around with any nicotine shit outside of cigarettes. I tried chew once when I was a kid and I swallowed some and it made me puke and shit violently and simultaneously for an hour. Actually, the first time I ever smoked I smoked two back to back and it also made me puke and shit. Maybe tobacco just isn't for kids. Maybe I'm a pussy.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Gothenburg Rape is a classic. I'm snusing General though, which has a more 'regular' tobacco flavor.
I'm all in wit da fuckin General. I used it to quit smoking for a year and now I have two distinct addictions at the same time.
Hate the bleached/white ones, they turn gelatinous in like 5 minutes and hurt my gums and taste like menthol or fruit.

WWAW snusin so much you forget you have one in and awkwardly have to put it away in a napkin at the table or before kissing?

Forum Clout
I'm all in wit da fuckin General. I used it to quit smoking for a year and now I have two distinct addictions at the same time.
Hate the bleached/white ones, they turn gelatinous in like 5 minutes and hurt my gums and taste like menthol or fruit.

WWAW snusin so much you forget you have one in and awkwardly have to put it away in a napkin at the table or before kissing?

Lots of girls snus (no verb in English) nowadays though. It sounds like this backwater kind of habit, but walk up to any smoking hot girl and there's probably a one in five chance she uses snus. They're usually the ones who use white portions though.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Lots of girls snus (no verb in English) nowadays though. It sounds like this backwater kind of habit, but walk up to any smoking hot girl and there's probably a one in five chance she uses snus. They're usually the ones who use white portions though.
It's become very commonplace here in Switzerland too for some reason, used to be only athletes snused but nowadays it's like you said.

WWAWD Lös?

I may just be ordering some soon. I have impeccable oral hygiene and I want some more bang for my buck and maybe lay off the ciggies more.

GeneralLos2021-Open.JPG

:brothaman_md:
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP