• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The Masters?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'm pretty good at golf, I hit an eagle once. Sure it was with my golf cart, and I'm pretty sure it was already dead, but hey, what are you going to do. I was at the country club bar later and a golf club walked in and ordered a doubleshot of whiskey, bartender said "ABSOLUTELY NOT! You're driving later!" One time I had a really rough game, went 26 over par, spent 30 minutes in the sand, and landed in the lake - then the putt putt mini golf people came screaming out of the mall and demanded I go get the ball out of the water. But I'm only kidding folks.

Last edited:

Monk

Forum Clout
It's great Sunday night viewing here if it's a close one.

Other than that Ryder cup is all I really follow
Fawwwk yeah, all-in with the Ryder Cup. The next one in September is going to be in Italy.

Koepka, who is currently in the lead, had a pretty catastrophic knee injury not long ago so I wouldn't be surprised if he falters a bit. Would be great to see this amateur who is currently in 2nd pull off a dramatic victory.

Monk

Forum Clout
I'm a very casual golf watcher, but I love the Masters. I used to love the all day shows Norm used to do during them too. Also, coming in and out of naps on the couch watching golf is PFG to me.
Yeah I usually just watch the majors, Ryder Cup, and sometimes the end of the FedEx Cup stuff which can be exciting since there is so much money on the line. That Cantlay/Bryson playoff from a few years back to decide the champion was PFG.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'm pretty good at golf, I hit an eagle once. Sure it was with my golf cart, and I'm pretty sure it was already dead, but hey, what are you going to do. I was at the country club bar later and a golf club walked in and ordered a doubleshot of whiskey, bartender said "ABSOLUTELY NOT! You're driving later!" One time I had a really rough game, went 26 over par, spent 30 minutes in the sand, and landed in the lake - then the putt putt mini golf people came screaming out of the mall and demanded I go get the ball out of the water. But I'm only kidding folks.
I’ve blacked out golfing more than once. Pretty impressive tobehonestwitchya. Trying to get out this week now that courses are opening up.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I went to high school with a kid who was on track to be a pro golfer and everyone made fun of him for it like "why don't you play a sport instead, faggot?" Poor lil freckly jewfro'd mug gave up on his dreams due to peer pressure.

Also, none of the people who made fun of him ever really went anywhere noteworthy in sports.

good

made room for the winners

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I went to high school with a kid who was on track to be a pro golfer and everyone made fun of him for it like "why don't you play a sport instead, faggot?" Poor lil freckly jewfro'd mug gave up on his dreams due to peer pressure.

Also, none of the people who made fun of him ever really went anywhere noteworthy in sports.

coolest dude in my shitty highschool was a soccer player who could have gone some kinda paid but went to do sports science or some shit

dude was such a chad, we worked as life gaurds and he was one of the main bosses, one of the girl bosses asked him if he did something during a meeting and he bent over starred at her pussy until she said something and he said “im sorry, i thought you said look at your hole”

dude is my hero, i think his name was josh

she laughed btw, it was obvious he had slept with her many times