• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the licorice?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I don’t mean Twizzlers, I mean legit high quality licorice.

I got hooked on the salted ones when I was in Stockholm and now I can’t find it in Poland. Fuckin sucks.

The variety I’m a big fan of had this packaging that had monkeys eating it on the front and the licorice pieces are shaped like them. Always made me laugh as I was eating it.

1676060944716.jpeg

Any brothamen here licorice fans?

G

It was very popular in Britain during WW2, when sugar was rationed, along with meat, butter, eggs, and anything else pleasant to eat. Don't have much of a sweet tooth myself, but if I'm going to eat confectionery, liquorice is literally the last port of call. It's awful.

G

OUZO NIGGERS REPRESENT
When I was in high school I drank a shitload of that stuff at a some dude's party and ate a bunch of pizza. I barfed all over their parent's couch. I wiped it up without anyone noticing, but it smelled foul. Like a week later I heard the guy bitching to someone else that he got in trouble because the couch reeked like licorice and pizza. Oopsie doodles.