• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The King Of Comedy

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Don’t listen to ray, it’s one of Scorsese’s best

People talk the movie up, lad, deservedly so, but I feel it's to the films detriment.

It's a good movie, but it takes a certain person to really get it. I hate talking about any movie that way, but with dark comedy and Black humour, it's very true.

Remember After Hours? Took years for that film to be appreciated, and even then, most of the people that talk it up today I believe follow more of a group think because it's the in-thing to say.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
People talk the movie up, lad, deservedly so, but I feel it's to the films detriment.

It's a good movie, but it takes a certain person to really get it. I hate talking about any movie that way, but with dark comedy and Black humour, it's very true.

Remember After Hours? Took years for that film to be appreciated, and even then, most of the people that talk it up today I believe follow more of a group think because it's the in-thing to say.
I saw After Hours when I was a teenager, thinking since it was a Scorsese movie it was going to be like Goodfellas or Raging Bull. I didn't get it at the time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I saw After Hours when I was a teenager, thinking since it was a Scorsese movie it was going to be like Goodfellas or Raging Bull. I didn't get it at the time.
Raging Bull is one of those movies that I’ve never saw but I know the entire plot because of OnA. Edit: same with Jaws and Twister

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Great movie. Also “The Joker” really ripped it off, I couldn’t even focus on the movie because it kept reminding me of King of Comedy. DeNiro should have got an Oscar for playing Rupert but like Eric Roberts in “Star 80” they don’t like to give the Oscar to someone playing a “creep”