• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW The King of Comedy

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
To me it’s one of DeNiro’s best performances and he didn’t even get nominated for an Oscar. I think it was an example of “Star 80” syndrome where the actor is playing someone you’re not supposed to like, or as Roger Ebert said “a creep”, and the academy won’t even nominate you.
I really liked Rupert. I admired his tenacity.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Also, Sandra Bernhard is totally fuckable in TKOC, and Jerry Lewis is a faggot for not doing it. Debate me.

I’m conflicted.

On one hand his life was in danger as far as he knew and he did the correct thing… on the other hand that body was fucking rocking and he’s a FAGGOT for not ravaging it and then escaping.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
oh this one is going to be a doozy

"King of Comedy" was one of the original movies that once were mine

.....and then, slowly but surely, everyone found out about it

It's sad when that little esotieric movie of yours is being recommeded back to you by some wasp yuppies who thought they were the only one to discover it