• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW the Hitler youth undercut haircut

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It's pfg cause you can leave it high and tight or do the more hipster approaches and it all just kinda works. I just get it and then let my hair grow out until I hate it and then restart from that square one. Works alright.

Me too, I’m getting into my mid 30s and noticing the top of my head isn’t as thick as it used to be, it’s not really a problem yet but it might eventually, the undercut is a slippery slope to a future comb over. I need to remain vigilante.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I feel like it'd look stupid on me because when I comb my hair back when it's short it gets all puffy and weird looking, it's never like flat on my head. and as I grow it out it gets progressively curly. I don't want to shellac my hair with whatever product every day like some Latina skank either. I'm a man, goddammit.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1684625692640.png

Monk

Forum Clout
Me too, I’m getting into my mid 30s and noticing the top of my head isn’t as thick as it used to be, it’s not really a problem yet but it might eventually, the undercut is a slippery slope to a future comb over. I need to remain vigilante.
Kirkland Minoxidil. A six-month supply is like $30 on Amazon and it works great.

Monk

Forum Clout
Doesn’t it cause issues, side effects like limp dick?

I haven't had any side effects but I only apply it once per day(directions recommend twice per day.) Propecia is the hair loss treatment that can cause limp dick. Minoxidil is a vasodilator so if you get some, don't touch your piece after using it or might end up with a hairy dick that is constantly raging.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I haven't had any side effects but I only apply it once per day(directions recommend twice per day.) Propecia is the hair loss treatment that can cause limp dick. Minoxidil is a vasodilator so if you get some, don't touch your piece after using it or might end up with a hairy dick that is constantly raging.
My hair's fine but I might get some of this shit just to rub all over my dick. I think I want a werewolf dick.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I feel like it'd look stupid on me because when I comb my hair back when it's short it gets all puffy and weird looking, it's never like flat on my head. and as I grow it out it gets progressively curly. I don't want to shellac my hair with whatever product every day like some Latina skank either. I'm a man, goddammit.
My shit looks terrible any longer than a 1 guard, so I just keep it shaved. My hair just stays standing up no matter how long it gets. I tried to get that white faggot part-down-the-middle haircut when I was a kid in the 90s but I just ended up looking like Eraserhead

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm trying to grow out a wicked sick mullet, but my barber really motherfucked me and cut it all off after I specifically told him "just clean up the sides and don't take too much off the back". He does a good job, he's quick and it looks nice, but it still makes me fawkin brooooood. Won't see him no more. For at least six months, anyway. My shit was lush.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

It actually gets results? Not just placebo?